The Right “MIX” of Experience and Technology
Chemical distributors and manufacturers face strict regulatory requirements due to the volatility of the chemicals themselves. Businesses must be aware of dangerous chemical reactions, the impact on the environment, and special handling needs to protect employees and consumers. Identifying a software solution to manage these subtleties requires industry expertise.
Do you need an industry-focused solution?
Companies used to think that any ERP software would work in a process environment but that isn’t the case anymore. Process-based solutions have been designed to meet the specific formulation, labeling, storing, handling, and shipment needs of the chemical industry.
The very nature of chemical properties adds a degree of complexity for chemical distributors and manufacturers alike. Process manufacturing requires a different feature set from discrete solutions to manage everything from the chemists in the lab to compliance of hazardous shipment restrictions published by the DOT.
Experience reduces project failure
It’s important to select a product and partner with experience managing the uniqueness of chemical manufacturers and distributors – versus durable products. At RKL eSolutions, we combine years of industry expertise with the right technology to assist you with:
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS) which replaced Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) in 2015
- Global Harmonized System (GHS) requirements
- Dynamic Certificate of Analysis (COA)
- Formulation by weight, volume and percentages
- Chemical Properties including reactions, potency, shelf-life, and other attributes
- Continuous and Batch Production
- Inventory units of measure conversions and by-products
- Quality Control tracking and analysis
- Forward & backward lot traceability across the supply chain
- Bill of Lading to identify handling instructions and hazards
- Regulatory reporting requirements like OSHA, WIMIS, and the EU
- 21 CFR Part 11
- Security and audit tracking with Electronic Document Management
Case Study: ABC Compounding, Inc.
“We never seriously evaluated any other solutions. Sage X3 delivers exactly what we need.”
eBook: Unleashing the Chemical Industry
Download a copy of this eBook and learn how Sage X3 provides the right formula for business management.
Sage X3 lays the foundation to ensure regulatory compliance while providing the flexibility to fit your unique requirements.
White Paper: Managing 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance with Sage X3
Download a copy of this whitepaper and learn how Sage X3 meets the FDAs requirements for ERP solutions.
Compliance with regulatory requirements is a business-critical need that must be maintained, and the FDA recognizes that a technically advanced software solution can help companies manage compliance.