Nonprofit Accelerating Mission Success
Every nonprofit organization relies on the generosity of donors and and patrons in order to fund their missions. In order to maintain ongoing support, is crucial that organizations are able to demonstrate proper use of the funds that they've been given. If your organization is still employing manual reporting practices using spreadsheets and emails, then keeping up with the reporting demands of your supporters can become time consuming and costly. The RKL eSolutions team can help you choose a system that will fit the needs of your organization, providing you with insight into your daily operations and finances.
- Demonstrate proper use of funds with effective budgeting, planning, expense management and financial reporting.
- Ensure strong financial management controls and compliance supported by comprehensive audit trails.
- Provide anytime, anywhere access to employees, volunteers, donors and board members via cloud computing.
- Seamlessly integrate with your existing management systems.
- Gain real-time insight into the performance of your nonprofit organization with customizable dashboards, reports and analytics.
Read our industry blog posts
Sage Intacct Version 2021 R4 (Release 4) is now available. Let's take a look at some highlights of what's new in the latest release including enhancements across core financial management and reportin...
Discover the Impact on Your Organization: It’s that time again; nonprofit leaders must adapt to the latest accounting standards change. Accounting Standards Update (ASU) 2020-07, Presentation and...
In the mission-driven nonprofit world, accounting and financial management can sometimes slip down the priority list. It’s not always easy to allocate budget dollars to back office infrastructure that...
Real World Results
The County Commissioners Association of Pennsylvania
The County Commissioners Association of Pennsylvania (CCAP) is a statewide, nonprofit association representing Pennsylvania’s 67 counties. The Association serves to strengthen the counties’ ability to govern their own affairs and improve the well-being and quality of life of their constituents by effecting favorable state and federal legislation, programs, and policies, and by providing strategic programs, services, and training to its membership, county leaders, and their staff.