Wholesale Distribution ERP Software Take Control of Your Inventory
If you carry inventory, you know how important it is to control the distribution cycle. You need to know how much product is in your warehouse, where to find it, how much you need to purchase, and how to get it into the hands of your customers quickly.
When you choose RKL eSolutions, you get a team of distribution experts with decades of experience on the warehouse floor combined with access to a diverse portfolio of inventory control software like leading Sage Software solutions Sage 100 ERP, Sage 500 ERP, and Sage X3. If you’re a wholesale distributor, we can help you:
- Improve inventory analysis and reporting to reduce overstock and preserve margins
- Make better purchasing decisions and increase inventory turns
- Accurately track inventory movement through your warehouse and improve workflow
- Shorten the cycle from order processing to customer shipment
- Automate shipping and integrate with major carriers like UPS and FedEx
- Achieve top-notch customer service with tools that show you what’s in stock, when it will ship, what’s on back order, and what has been returned
Ready to Take Control of Your Inventory?
If the quantity in your system does NOT match the quantity in your warehouse, it’s time to take control of inventory with the distribution experts at RKL eSolutions!
Contact us to chat with a distribution expert or to schedule a free warehouse walk-through or needs analysis.
Read our industry blog posts
What’s the real ROI of implementing demand planning software for your business?
Written by: Netstock It’s either “adapt or die”! If you implement the necessary technology in your business, you should fully understand the ROI of the investment. Every aspect of the supply chain in...
6 Must-Have ERP Features for the Pharmaceutical Industry
Many pharmaceuticals companies operate as start-ups until they secure funding or FDA-approval of their products. Initially, QuickBooks and other entry-level mid-market solutions are sufficient to mana...
Introducing Sage Intacct 2022
The first release of Sage Intacct 2022 (Release 1) delivers new features across core financial management and reporting, contracts, construction, inventory and more. Here's a look at some of the highl...