Customer Relationship Management Software
- Are you looking for a better way to manage leads and sales opportunities?
- Do you have prospect data and customer contacts scattered across spreadsheets?
- Do you want more accurate sales forecasts and pipeline reports?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it’s time to take a closer look at Sage CRM.
What is CRM Software?
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. It’s a way of managing interactions with prospects, leads and customers as they move through your sales cycle. CRM software helps you improve customer relationships with tools to manage all communications across sales, marketing, and customer service.
What is Sage CRM?
Sage CRM is top-rated CRM software that’s used by successful, growing companies looking to organize customer data, improve relationships, take control of the sales cycle, and close more deals.
Sage CRM provides the tools to organize and manage your sales process so you can focus on the most profitable and winnable deals. It also helps you automate key parts of the sale process so you can more quickly move from lead to close.
Track sales opportunities from lead to close with:
- Powerful out of the box sales reports – make more informed business decisions faster.
- Accurate forecasts and opportunity management – see what stage sales deals are at in your pipeline.
- Sales opportunity tracking – progress leads, convert them to opportunities and allocate them to the right reps or teams.
- Sales dashboards – give sales executives and managers the information they need to see sales performances in real-time.
- Business Accelerators for Sales – track KPIs, help sales people become more productive and close sales faster.
Run your next marketing campaign with Sage CRM:
- Manage marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Track new leads and sales opportunities
- Use powerful reports and email marketing analytics to improve you next campaign
- Build campaign lists and send your messages to the right people at the right time
Service & Support Customers
Service and support your customers with:
- Support tickets and customer case management features
- Tools to build a knowledgebase of common customer issues for faster resolution
- Detailed reports and analytics track service open issues, service response time, and more
Stay Productive On the Road
With built-in mobility, Sage CRM goes wherever you go:
- Works on all major mobile devices and platforms including iPhone, Android, and Windows 8
- Stay productive in the office or on the road
- Access customer contact information, open orders, and quotes on your mobile phone
- Process new quotes and orders while onsite with a customer
In the Cloud or On-Premises
With 2 editions of Sage CRM to choose from, you have the freedom to choose whichever deployment method is the best fit for your business.
Sage CRM Cloud is ideal for companies that want to get up and running quickly or have limited IT resources. Since the software runs “in the cloud,” you don’t have to worry about software installation, server management, product updates, or database backups.
By comparison, Sage CRM On-Premise is a traditional implementation where you purchase and install the software on servers and technology that you maintain and update.
Regardless of which edition you choose, you get the same powerful range of features and functionality for sales, marketing, customer service, and mobility.
The Benefits of Integrated CRM and ERP
- The 5 key areas that benefit most from integration
- What happens when businesses rely on disconnected systems and spreadsheets
- Why Sage ERP customers are prioritizing integrated CRM as a key initiative
Kick the Tires – Take Sage CRM for a Test Drive
Just leave your name below and we’ll follow up to get you started with both a guided tour and hands-on test drive of Sage CRM.