Tracking FIXED Assets Can be a MOVING Target
For many companies, their largest capital investment is in fixed assets like property, plant, and equipment. With complex tax rules, changing compliance requirements, and assets coming in and out of service all the time, managing these assets manually can cause a real strain on your business, resulting in inaccurate depreciation expense entries and unnecessary tax overpayments.
That’s why you need Sage Fixed Assets software.
Benefits of Sage Fixed Assets
Sage Fixed Assets automates every step of the fixed asset lifecycle – from acquisition to disposal. Not only does it save time and improve accuracy, Sage Fixed Assets also keeps you compliant with industry regulations and can help you recover from a disaster. Other benefits include:
- Depreciation – comprehensive depreciation calculation engine that contains over 300,000 U.S. and Canadian regulations for businesses, governments, and nonprofits.
- Tracking – The fixed asset inventory process is simplified with easy-to -use “wizards” and state-of-the-art Microsoft® Windows® Mobile barcode readers.
- Planning – Construction in-progress management helps you track your fixed assets from start to finish. Easily monitor all of your project details including status, contacts, notes, and financials.
- Reporting – Easy custom reporting allows you to create an endless variety of reports including charts, graphs, and advanced formatting options.
- Services – Whether you need a customized software implementation, hands-on training, or help starting the inventory process we can help.
Why Choose Sage Fixed Assets?
For more than 25 years, Sage Fixed Assets has been a leader in providing quality fixed asset accounting solutions. Easy to install, customize, and use, this comprehensive fixed asset management software is perfectly suited for businesses and organizations of any size – whether you have 10 assets or 10,000.
And if you’re currently using Sage 100, Sage 500, or Sage X3, it automatically integrates with your general ledger so you never have to enter duplicate data or manually create journal entries for depreciation expense. It all happens automatically!
Want to Learn More?
Contact us for a copy of “Fixed Assets: Why They’re About More Than Just Depreciation.”
This informative white paper provides important insights about how the right technology can take the headache out of fixed asset management.
Fixed Assets ROI Calculator
Sage Fixed Assets can help you recover from a disaster, stay compliant with federal regulations, and prevent you from overpaying on taxes and insurance – helping you save money in the long run.
Use this handy ROI Calculator to calculate just how much you can save with Sage Fixed Assets.