Software for Film DistributorsStreamline Your Entire Distribution Process
Film distribution companies face an increasingly challenging operating environment including aggressive competition, an expanding array of distribution platforms, and ever-increasing reporting demands. Piles of paper, more spreadsheets, and longer hours are a short-term band-aid. Sustained success requires maximizing the strategic value of every single team member.
You need the ability to wisely leverage technology in order to do more with limited resources. That’s why leading film distributors rely on RKL eSolutions to boost reporting insight and visibility, automate repeatable tasks, and integrate with industry data. With tools like Sage Intacct, AvidXchange, Adaptive Insights, and Nexonia, we design complete cloud-based solutions for film distributors.
- Get instant access via the web from any device
- Report on an unlimited number of data dimensions (e.g., project, title, channel, network, producer, etc.)
- Leverage multiple accounting books. For example, create accrual-based financial statements and provide cash-based producer participation statements
- Integrate data from multiple platforms including iTunes, Amazon, etc.
- Automate purchase to payment process for all P&A expenses
- Reduce / eliminate paper and manual invoice approvals
- Add and manage unlimited entities
- Create unlimited user-defined reports and dashboards
- Consolidate operational reports by customer, vendor, project, talent, and more
- Budget and forecast revenue and expenses
- Add multi-currency and global consolidations when you’re ready
5 Brilliant Ways Media and Entertainment Companies are Building Competitive Advantage
Keeping up in the entertainment industry is hard enough. When you don’t have dependable information on the true cost of a project or your actual cash position, it’s mission impossible.
Request a copy of our free eBook and find out how companies like yours are using the right tools to build competitive advantage.
SEND ME A COPY!
Leave your name below and we'll follow up shortly.