IIntroducing the Sage business cloud marketplace
Sage recently introduced the Business Cloud Marketplace - a new 'one-stop shop' where customers can go online to browse and find add-on tools and apps to manage and grow your business. Here’s a closer look at this new platform.
What is Sage Marketplace?
Sage Business Cloud Marketplace (Sage Marketplace) is a website and platform where Independent Software Vendors (ISV's) can showcase their integrated solutions designed to work hand-in-hand with Sage 100. These “add-ons” extend the core functionality in your ERP software to add even more automation and efficiency in areas such as:
- Document Automation
- AP Automation and Approvals
- Electronic Payment Processing
- Shipping Management
- Barcode and Production Management
- And more ...
All of the solutions in the Sage Marketplace have been vetted by Sage so you have the confidence in knowing they’ve been tested to integrate and work with your Sage 100 system.
According to Sage, the new marketplace helps to accelerate their strategy of becoming a great Software as a Service (SaaS) company. What’s more, Sage Marketplace supports their goal of offering customers extended benefits and choice that are available from a wide, growing, and vibrant Sage ecosystem.
Benefits to YOU
Just a few of the benefits to customers like you include:
- Access to hundreds of trusted and integrated apps that help automate tasks, simplify processes, and get even more value out of your relationship with Sage.
- Easily find sales information, brochures, customer reviews, see a demo, or take a product tour in one place, without having to visit multiple third-party vendor websites.
- For selected apps, you get the benefit of a single billing relationship with Sage rather than separately with another vendor or vendors for multiple apps.