Clients often ask us how do we refresh our X3 folder data to make sure everything is current. This is a step by step guide.
1. Log into the PROD folder as the ADMIN user. Under Development> Utilities > Extraction/ Integration, run the Data extract function.2. Accept all of the defaults and click the OK button.
>3. A status bar will display the progress of the data extraction. Depending on the amount of source data, this process may take some time.
4. Once complete a log will display. Scroll through the log to determine if there were any errors during the export. If the extraction was successful, exit the Sage X3 application.
5. Delete the SVG directory of the TEST folder using windows explorer.
6. Copy the SVG directory of the PROD folder and Paste it into the TEST folder directory.
7. Log into the TEST folder in Sage X3 as the ADMIN user.Navigate to Development> Utilities > Extraction/ Integration, and run the Data integration function.
8. Navigate to Development> Utilities > Extraction/ Integration, and run the Data integration function.
Click below to subscribe and have this blog series sent straight to your inbox!
Subscribe to the Blog Series