Decas Cranberry Products' business needs have changed since their original implementation of Sage 500 ERP. They are an industrial supplier of sweetened dried cranberries, fresh whole cranberries and cranberry concentrate and in recent years have developed their Paradise Meadow retail product line and private labeling line of business.
Decas Cranberry was founded in 1934 and is a family owned cranberry grower and processor located in Carver, MA. Cranberry bogs are a common site in this area known locally as “cranberry corner”. Cranberries are one of the largest fruit crops that are native to North America and are only produced in a handful of states. Massachusetts is the second largest cranberry producing state in the US.
Decas Cranberry partnered with RKL eSolutions to:
- Eliminate manual processes on the manufacturing floor and in shipping, receiving and inventory management.
- Implement Remote Data Collection in the manufacturing plant and warehouse facility.
- Automate sales forecasting for integration into MRP.
- Enable quick and effective recall of product if necessary.
- Integrate an industry specific cranberry receiving station management software.
- Automate and integrate Quality Control with Sage 500.
Learn more about other client successes
Go to our Customer Success Story Page to read other client successes!