A source transaction field was added the GL Journal entry screen that provides the automatic journal that was used during creation of the entry.
Use these steps to assist users with determining which automatic journal was used to create a GL entry that was automatically generated.
- Add the 'Source Transaction' field to the Journal Entry Transaction screen
- Go to Setup > Financials > Journal Entry Transactions
- Select the Journal Entry transaction that is currently used.
- On the Header section make sure the ‘Source transaction’ field is set to “Displayed”.
- Save and validate the entry transaction.
After adding the field to the entry transaction you can now see which automatic journal was used to create the automatically generated GL entries in Sage X3.
>>Want more Sage X3 tips?
Check out our other Sage X3 Blog Posts!
>>For more information about Sage X3 Enhancements, take a look at the blog below:
Updated UI Enhancements in Sage X3