Setting up Default Bank Account in Sage X3
Users may want to have a default bank account populate during Payment or Receipt entry. This allows for faster data entry processing and less chance of errors. Below are the steps that can be made to setup the payment entry so the bank account defaults from the supplier or customer.
Faster Data Entry Processing in Sage X3
- Go to Setup > A/P-A/R Accounting > Payment entry types and select the payment entry screen (RECCH).
- Click on the Entry tab and select the Bank ‘Mandatory’ checkbox.
- Save and Validate.
- Go to Common Data > BPs > Customers (or Suppliers).
- Select NA009 and click on theFinancial.
- Assign NA1US to the ‘Payment Bank’ field and Save.
- Go to A/P-A/R Accounting > Payments > Payment/Receipt entry.
- Create a new Cash Receipt using the RECCH payment entry screen.
- Enter the ‘Site’ and ‘Customer’.
- Tab to the ‘Bank’ Field. Note the Bank Setup for the Customer will default in the field.
Contact us if you need help navigating Sage X3.