Sage 100 2022 is now available. With new features spanning sales and accounting to inventory and production management, here’s a look at what’s new in the latest release.
These time-saving changes to core functionality are often inspired by Sage 100 customers. Here are your ideas that were incorporated into the Sage 100 2022 release:
- Exclude Inactive Items From Lookups - a ‘Display Inactive Items’ check box allows you to include/exclude items from Lookups if the Inactive check box in Item Maintenance is selected for the item.
- Option to Save Date Selections for Reports - when creating/modifying a report setting, you can specify whether you want to save the dates entered in the Selections grid for easy re-use.
- Search for Quotes - a new ‘Quotes’ check box on the ‘Search for Open Orders’ window in Sales Order enables you to quickly find quotes for the current customer.
- No Subscription Required - some features formerly exclusive to Sage 100 Subscription customers are now available to all including spell check, document date warnings, full text search, and more.
Enhanced Visual Process Flows Experience
A number of changes to the Visual Process Flows designer making it easier to use including:
- You can select multiple elements at the same time using the Shift key while clicking with your mouse. You can also move and resize the elements together and create permanent groups.
- Buttons with up/down and left/right arrows have been added to the Actions window so you can move the Actions window to another area of the Designer.
- Guidelines now appear when you start to move an element to help you align it with other elements in the Designer window. And you no longer have to press the Enter key to add text.
Production Management Changes
Perhaps the biggest area of focus for the Sage 100 2022 release is on Production Management which is now part of the core Sage 100 program, no longer requiring a separate install. In addition, Production Management is in the business object framework and will be replacing legacy Work Order and MRP modules. As part of the sweeping update, a number of changes and new features span Work Tickets, Employee Maintenance, Labor Entry, Materials Management and more. If you’re running Production Management or the legacy modules, be sure to contact us for details.
Ask your CSM (Customer Success Manager) or ask us here in order to upgrade to the latest version or download the complete release notes.