Multi-family offices need to do it all: manage investments and philanthropy, answer hard financial questions, share real-time data, maintain GAAP compliance, and more. Staying in control of all that data is not easy, especially while maintaining efficient processes and avoiding errors.
As the manager of a family office, you are required to protect the needs of clients via legal entities with complex legal structures. Sage Intacct has the functionality suite of a large enterprise solution, tailored to fit the needs of a midsized organization.
5 Benefits of Sage Intacct for Family Offices
- Role-based dashboards can capture financial information across the office, allowing you to view the latest financial and operational data while giving you analytical and KPI tools to drill down and review driving metrics.
- Having access to underlying data within a system is a key component to staying GAAP compliant and surviving an audit.
- ‘Asset class’ is tracked as dimension giving visibility into how each asset class affects funds.
- Multiple entities are consolidated under one shared chart of accounts.
- The front to back office compliance tool provides the venue for collaboration and documentation of decisions within the context of the financial records they relate too.
To be successful, multi-family offices need a solid financial and accounting solution that can shorten reporting cycles, strengthen reporting, lower operating expenses, and improve workflows. The efficiencies created by advanced financial management solutions enable growth and ensure that businesses can continue to serve clients well.
Want More Info?
Download the 2019 Buyer's Guide to Accounting and Financial Software for more on financial solutions for today's CFO.