How to Setup Credit Hold Authorization Levels for Users in Sage ERP X3
Sage X3 can designate whether users are able to allocate or process a delivery for an order if the credit limit has been exceeded.
- This can be set by navigating to Setup, Users, Users.
- Click the user in question.
- Click on the Parameter definition tab.
- Identify the Chapter = VEN (Sales), Group = AUZ (Authorizations), Parameter = SCDTUNL
- Click the Action box and select Detail.
- Find the SCDTUNL parameter and change the setting as needed.
- The SCDTUNL parameter is used to set the authorization level for users. It determines if a credit hold can be unlocked on an order and authorizes the allocation, delivery, and the invoicing of an order.
- The options for setting up this parameter are as follows:
- No – The user cannot unlock the credit hold and cannot allocate, delivery, or invoice the order when the bill-to customer has exceeded their authorized credit level
- Yes – The user can unlock the credit hold and can allocate, deliver, or invoice the order when the bill-to customer has exceeded their authorized credit level.