If you’re an active customer of Sage 100, Sage 500 ERP or Sage X3 and paying annual Business Care, there are 5 ways to maximize your investment immediately. And the best part, most of these are either free or already included in your annual Business Care benefits! The examples below are specific to Sage 100, but the assets are available for Sage 500 ERP and Sage X3 as well.
1. Upgrade! Every year, Sage publishes new releases of its products. Upgrading allows you to take advantage of new enhancements, usability features and security patches to protect your data. Check the Sage City Support site for release guide information and new features or ask your RKL consultant for a cost-benefit analysis.
2. Participate! Join the Sage Town Hall and chat with other users to assist you with everyday how-to’s, announcements, news, and tips. This site is moderated by Sage Support staff and certified partners like RKL to provide valuable content and to protect your privacy. Or, follow us on LinkedIn and join one of our Groups for product specific blog content, tips & tricks, and product roadmap updates authored by the team at RKL eSolutions. RKL LinkedIn groups are also great venues to pose questions to your fellow RKL/Sage software users and RKL consultants.
3. Submit an Idea! Did you know that Sage has an interactive site that allows you to submit software enhancement ideas along with the ability to review, vote and provide feedback on other idea submissions? You have the power to impact future releases and enhancement priorities!
4. Join us! Sage Summit is an invaluable event presenting learning tracks about your Sage product, the opportunity to interact with Sage Support and Developers, networking with other customers, and, of course, having fun with your RKL eSolutions consultants and contacts.
5. Optimize! Your learning shouldn’t end once you go-live. Many of our customers schedule annual audits with our consulting team to identify areas of improvement, efficiencies and to apply best practices based on our experience. The scope of each assessment is personalized with each customer to cover a specific transactional process or a more generalized systematic review. Contact RKL eSolutions to learn more about this service offering and how it might benefit your organization.