Understanding the cloud marketplace
When considering cloud solutions it can be confusing. Should you go with a brand name provider or look beyond to a solution that is purpose built and tailored to address enterprise computing demands.
Join Carl Brooks, analyst for 451 Research, and John White, Expedient’s Chief Innovation Officer, will discuss the various realities shaping the hosted cloud marketplace, including:
• Cloud transformation and adoption is pervasive but not uniform
• Workloads are spread across various cloud venues based on need and suitability
• Enterprises face challenges around compatibility and resource acquisition – the popularity of VMware on public cloud highlights the demand for familiar technology
• The majority of enterprise cloud spend and adoption is through managed infrastructure and hosted private cloud (with strong federation across public clouds as well)
• Why tailored, hosted cloud solutions are better suited than the major public clouds to meet enterprise demands
Who should attend?
CTOs, CIOs, CISOs, VPs of IT, IT Directors, IT managers, IT administrators, Cloud Architects
Credit: details taken from webinar registration site - https://rklcpa.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_asNtjTmPQNWW4lcWAHx12A