Need to reverse validated shipment in Sage X3
There may be incidents where a shipment may have been created and posted by mistake or the shipment needs to be reversed and/or deleted for other reasons. The below steps will walk the user through this process:
If the shipment has not been invoiced the "Modification of Issues" function is available when the shipment is validated (but not invoiced) and when the shipment line involves a product managed in stock.
1. Click the Action box on the shipment line and select "Modification of Issues"
2. Change the ‘To ship’ quantity to 0 and click ‘Save’ in the right column.
3. Click OK.
If an invoice was created but not yet posted:
- Delete the Sales Invoice
- Use the Modification of Issues steps to delete the delivery.
If the sales invoice has already been posted:
- Issue a credit memo for the invoice.
- Enter a Miscellaneous Receipt to return the items back into inventory.